Your identification (ID) card from ConnectiCare is your pass to free preventive care* and a network of doctors, pharmacies, hospitals and facilities who want to help keep you healthy. It’s also got other benefits locked inside. Could any of these help you and your family?
- Telemedicine – Itchy rash? Worrisome fever? Earache? Talk to a doctor from your home, office or vacation destination with MDLIVE telemedicine. Your cost is $40 or less for a visit. MDLIVE doctors can also write prescriptions for many medicines. Visit a doctor today at mdlive.com/connecticare.
- Home delivery – Members can get supplies of many maintenance medicines through free home delivery. It’s a convenient service from Express Scripts, the company that manages pharmacy benefits for ConnectiCare. You may be able to get supplies that will last 90 days. That could make it easier to stick to your medicine routine. Set up an account at express-scripts.com.
- Savings on everyday needs (and wants) – LifeMart is a program that lets members buy more than 4 million products and services at discounted prices. Entertainment, travel, day care and personal electronics are only a few of the categories. To see them all, register for LifeMart. You can also take advantage of members-only discounts, on vision services, acupuncture, personal training, gym memberships and more.
- In-person service – ConnectiCare is the only health plan in Connecticut with centers where you can sit down and talk to a person. Question about your coverage? Looking for a doctor in your network? Need to sign up for a plan? We’re here for you! Center locations, hours and appointments at visitconneticare.com.
- Negotiated discounts – You may have a plan with a deductible. That means you pay costs of medical care and medicines until you’ve spent a certain amount (your deductible). Using in-network doctors and hospitals helps keep your costs down. That’s because ConnectiCare negotiates rates with doctors and hospitals in our network.
- Mental health support – Depression, anxiety, addiction. These are a few of the mental health problems that you or a loved one may have. At liveandworkwell.com, ConnectiCare members can find reliable information, look up local mental health clinicians, and more. Use “connecticare” as your access code.
Bonus for ConnectiCare health plan members near Newington or Bridgeport
Get same-week appointments with doctors at the Sanitas Medical Centers in Newington and Bridgeport with your ConnectiCare membership. The centers also have urgent care, extended hours, onsite labs and observation rooms if you’re not feeling well. Meet the Sanitas doctors and make an appointment at mysanitas.com/ct.
The benefits described above apply to ConnectiCare plans sold to individuals under age 65 and employer groups. Check your benefit summary for information about your specific plan. You can find your benefit summary after you log into connecticare.com.
*“Free” preventive care means that you will not have a copay or have to pay money toward your deductible or coinsurance for the services. Sometimes a preventive care visit leads to other medical care or tests, even at the same appointment. You should check with your doctor or doctor’s staff during your visit to see if there are services you may be billed for.
Sanitas is an independent medical center; other providers are available in the ConnectiCare networks.