Many things can be handled with a phone call. But sometimes you want to talk with someone face-to-face – especially when it’s about your health and your insurance.
That’s why ConnectiCare has opened four enrollment-and-service centers in Bridgeport, Manchester, Newington and (our newest, this fall) Waterbury.
ConnectiCare center associates welcome current members as well as those choosing a plan during the open enrollment period from Nov. 1 to Dec. 22, 2017.
ConnectiCare associates can help people with:
- Understanding the health plan options available to them
- Finding and buying the right plan for themselves and their families
- Individual plan enrollment, including plans sold through Access Health CT
Already a member? At a ConnectiCare center get help with things like:
- Benefits and claims
- Finding an in-network doctor who meets your family’s needs
- How you may be able to save money on prescriptions
- Estimating the cost of a test or procedure
- Understanding claim summaries
- Paying a premium bill
We’re here (and there) to help!
At ConnectiCare, we’re here to help make Connecticut a healthier place to live, work and play. Outside the open enrollment season, we host fitness classes and special events for ConnectiCare members as well as health education events for the public. If you’re a member, register on our website so you get news of upcoming events. Follow us on Facebook, too.
You can make an appointment at any of the four ConnectiCare centers. During open enrollment all centers are open until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and until 5 or 6 p.m. on Saturdays, depending on the location. Walk-ins are welcome, but we suggest making an appointment so there’s little to no wait when you arrive.
The ConnectiCare centers have employees available to help customers in Spanish, too. To make an appointment with a Spanish-speaking associate, call 1-877-523-68