Open enrollment is around the corner. Get ready!
Don’t wait – get (or stay) covered! There is a limited time to enroll in a health insurance plan for 2020. Open enrollment begins Nov. 1, 2019 and ends Dec. 15, 2019.
Who can apply?
Families and individuals under the age of 65 are eligible to enroll in a health plan.
How to prepare if you haven’t enrolled before
- Check out your plan options. Here are those from ConnectiCare.
- See if your income (and family size) qualifies you for financial help.
- Follow this check list to gather the documents needed to enroll.
- Visit Access Health CT for help and information and to create an account.
If you have ConnectiCare coverage through Access Health CT this year
- Update your information in your Access Health CT account.
- Watch your mail for renewal notices from both Access Health CT and ConnectiCare.
- Mark the enrollment deadlines on your calendar.
- Talk to your broker, make an appointment at a ConnectiCare center, or call us at 1-877-533-3327.
Have questions or need help?
Get in touch. We offer help over the phone or one-on-one at a ConnectiCare center. We recommend making an appointment to visit a center so we’re ready when you arrive.
By phone: 1-877-533-3327
Expanded hours during open enrollment (Nov. 1 – Dec. 15):
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In person: Visit a ConnectiCare center. Check online for locations, hours and appointments available Monday through Saturday.
Healthcare.gov, Accessed Sept. 10, 2019.
chooseconnecticare.com, accessed Sept. 10, 2019.
Accesshealtct.com, accessed Sept. 10, 2019.