Connecticut is where we do business, but it’s also our home. We’re committed to the health and vibrancy of our communities. That’s why we participate in the Connecticut Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program.*
ConnectiCare is contributing to 26 non-profit and municipal organizations throughout the state. These organizations offer a variety of services, including after school activities, theatrical programs, research and conservation efforts and much more.
“We recognize that these groups give our members outlets to be creative, active and involved in the world around them,” says Kim Kann, director of public relations and corporate communications at ConnectiCare. “They help create healthier and happier communities for all our neighbors. That’s why we’re proud to be a part of this program and support these vital organizations.”
ConnectiCare employees are visiting the following organizations to drop off donations:
- Amity Teen Center
- Arc of the Farmington Valley
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc.
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust
- Bristol Boys & Girls Club
- CCARC, Inc.
- Connecticut Cancer Foundation Inc.
- Exchange Club Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse of CT, Inc.
- Fairfield Theatre Company
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation, Inc.
- Goodspeed Opera House Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater New Haven, Inc.
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity
- Horace Bushnell Memorial Hall Corporation
- Iquilt Partnership
- Mandell Greater Hartford Jewish Community Center
- Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
- Mercy Learning Center of Bridgeport, Inc.
- Northside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance, Inc. (NINA)
- Playhouse Theatre Group
- Prudence Crandall Center, Inc.
- Seth Thomas Park Revitalization Committee
- Sterling House Community Center
- Wakeman Memorial Association (a.k.a., Wakeman Boys & Girls Club)
- West Haven Community House
We’re happy to help these organizations with much-needed support so they can continue to provide opportunities for Connecticut residents.
*Find more information about the Connecticut Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program.